Thursday, September 12, 2024

Let's revive this MoFo

Guys, 

I'm back ... and OMG, do I have like a million things to talk about. Where do I even begin?

What about the fact that I quit my job and told no one about it?  

So I left journalism and went into the corporate world -- people keep saying that it's the dark side, yada yada, but I gotta be honest y'all ... I totes loved it. 

Also, do people say "totes" now? Like, are you guys even keeping up with the new Internet lingo? I can't even. Like for real, like OMG. 

Skibbidi. 

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, I was in the corporate world for a bit and long story short, I took my own advice to FEFE: "F*ck Everyone and F*ck Everything" (figuratively, not literally ... though who are we to judge?) and decided to quit my job. Just like that. 

It's scary -- that's for sure, since I gotta pay like for a million bills and stuff ... but seriously, I need this break. If anyone deserves to say FEFE and lead a stress-free life ... it's me! My jaw has been permanently clenched since 1983 and don't even get me started on my stiff shoulders. 


via GIPHY

And this is just the beginning of a new chapter in my life ... and guys, you've missed a bunch of them.

Don't worry ... I know that nobody asked, but I'm still gonna take y'all on this journey as I figure out this part of my life. 

And seriously though, don't tell my mom that I quit my job without having another lined up. Toodles (Is this still a thing?)

FEFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment