Monday, March 30, 2009

Everybody Hates Martin

On my right is Martin. He's opening his ancient briefcase and takes out an almost obsolete camera! OMG! I don't even know why he's here...he should be living with the cavemen or something.
I'm sure he grew up playing fetch with dinosaurs...I swear!

Shaari just picked up my handphone and gave it to me. He's such a nice guy. On my left is Jastin. He's working on something.

Now Martin is humming a terrible tune. This tone-deaf, lame excuse for a singer is playing chess online. I thought you needed brain (that actually works) to play that boring game. NVM.

I'm feeling so sleepy. It's very quiet here. The air-conditioner is making a funny noise. The type of noise that you hear in a Thai horror movie where the ghost with long hair stays in the air vent or something.

Martin just played the lamest trick on earth! It's so lame, I don't even wanna blog about it.

Gotta go home and read my Captain Underpants books...or maybe watch Dexter. Or maybe sleep.

Take care. Don't drink and drive. Martin, go to hell.

2 comments:

  1. who the hell plays chess?? i think martin belongs in the taman rekreasi, on a stone table playing checkers with the other uncles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg..is that an actual comment from a fan? Wow, sorry..it took me so long to reply. Just figured out the damn email add for this blog login thingy.

    ReplyDelete