Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mel and her Bramuda Triangle



OMG..total milestone moment. I just added a video to my post...despite the negative remarks I got from NC and IS. Total haters.

Anyway, the video above was taken at the office...at our black table (it's a black table..and that's how we refer to it).

We were having lunch and it was the Spongebob and Friends shaped pasta thingy that Mel made for us. It was ok. Nothing to shout about...ok, ok..I'm kidding! It was delicious and I'm really thankful that Mel actually took the time out of her busy day to make us that darn thing.

So...there we were having lunch when suddenly moles became our conversation topic. Yeah, I know...how the hell does mole become topic...but what the hell, it's better than our usual boobjob, penis enlargement and Ebola topics.

That's when Mel said that she has three moles on her chest.

I decided that it's only appropriate that I try to connect the moles and form a triangle...with my eyes closed!! And what do you know? It actually forms a segi tiga sama sisi!

Ian calls it the BRAmuda Triangle...LOLZ. And when I asked Mel how many men have gotten lost in her Bramuda Triangle, she said "Quite a few."

And she gets mad when we call her the basikal pekan...tsk, tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment