Friday, April 2, 2010

How I got a headache...

So I was just sitting there looking pretty when Mel said, "Hey look what I found!" and held a pair of vintage 3D glasses. Okay, maybe not vintage but just plain old.

She asked me if I wanted it and I said no (or maybe she didn't ask me at all...) and offered it to Ian instead. He went, "I can use it for my 3D iPhone application!"


So he tried it on and it kinda worked. Of course I sibuk'ed and asked him if I could try it too, and he let me.

I put on the 3D glasses and played the game (fly a jet through posts or something like that la..nothing fancy) and it was magical.

Two minutes later, I took off the glasses and saw red and blue spots all over. I thought I was going to die!!!!

The darn 3D glasses gave me a headache for the rest of the day and I swear it still hurts until now. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment