Thursday, November 25, 2010

Most hated question...

You know...the one question that I hear on almost a daily (wait, let's make that hourly) basis is: "When are you updating your blog?"

OMG...people (and by people I mean Jastin Bibir)...don't you have like other things to do....like work?

Apahal asyik nak baca blog aku je ni? First of all, it's not even that interesting (don't tell Martin I said that...although I know that he's reading this right now).

Secondly, even I also don't want to baca this blog, let alone update it. Kan I told you already...my boss marah...she said I cannot update this blog during working hours. Besides that...I'm so very the busy.

Anyway, I also understand lah, that you people have very limited entertainment in your lives. How many times can you look at Martin's face and laugh right?

It's funny the first 100 times...but after that, it's just another face...kan?

Therefore, I have decided to update this blog...and also to shut Jastin Bibir up. So yeah...hope you're happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment