Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh my god...it's 2011 already!

Greetings Earth people,

It has been ages since I last updated this blog...and it's not because nothing happened but more of because I was simply too lazy. Yeah, so what's new right?

Jastin has been bugging the heck out of me to update this goddamn blog. I seriously need to get that boy a life...I mean, after I get one for Eduwingyelsdis of course.

Anyway, Martin, the man who I dedicate this blog to, is nowhere to be seen during normal office hours. So, I really have nothing to blog about. Everybody is going about doing their own thing and yeah...that's pretty much it.

People say that Martin is working in a new department, has a new work schedule and only comes to work at night..yada, yada...though I personally think that he's turned into a vampire.

I mean, he has always had a thing for sparkly, pale, skinny boys and I know just how much he loves Edward Cullen. So, I wouldn't be surprised if one day Martin announces to the world that he's actually a blood sucking creature by the name of Bella Swan. Lol.

Okay, so anyway...the reason why I'm writing this post is to announce to my three and a half (you know who you are) readers that I'm thinking about switching up the way I blog a little bit.

You know how I always focus on people in the office and stuff, but honest to god, there's only so much I can write about them. I've decided to also start blogging about the most important thing in the world....me.

I recently met a friend who said that she misses my blog and that I should start blogging again (like the way I used to); and since I'm super malas to start another blog from scratch, I have decided to just continue it from here la.

Hope you people understand...not that I care if you don't. I'm just telling you la.

But don't start panicking just yet. I will still continue to post mudane things about the office people and try to get more dirt on them. I know that you people are hooked to what happens in my office, though I have no idea why.

Say hi to your boss/teachers for me. They are doing a great job at creating an awesome working/studying environment for you...so much so that you need to live vicariously through me...someone who doesn't have a life either.

Get on the boat. We'll sink together. Oh no wait...I know how to float. Every man for himself then.


No comments:

Post a Comment