Tuesday, August 31, 2010

OMG..I'm back.

Hey all...it's been a long time since I last updated this blog right? I'm sure you guys have TOTALLY missed me.

Well, I'm pretty sure Martin misses me. Right Martin? I know you're reading this blog right now...so stop pretending as if you don't know it exists.

OMG! I have to tell you something. I have a fan who loves (okay, maybe love is a strong word here...but we'll just go with it, k?) this blog, and no...he is not imaginary.

This dude B*boy (yoo hoo! See, I'm mentioning you. You're famous!)thinks that this is the best blog in the world and that I should be awarded for it or something. He also said that he's never been more entertained by a writer who not only captures the essence of journalism, but also presents it in a laid-back manner.

I was speechless when I heard him say it. Well, of course I couldn't say anything back...because he said nothing of that kind. This conversation took place in my head.

All he said was that he likes this blog and totally loved the Attack of the Killer Hand video that I shot. *thanks*

p/s: Christina is on my right busy working on a presentation. Karr Wei is out having dinner with people she doesn't even like...most probably Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment