Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am in SHOCK!

I can't believe that there is a negative side to the man whom I thought had no flaws (except for his birth and existence).

I just heard Martin say a very nasty thing about his ex-boyfriend..

Fazleena just interrupted me! She looked at the title and read it aloud and I had a bit of a drama moment where I slammed the mouse and declared that I don't want to blog anymore.

Martin looked at her and said "Could Michelangelo (I stopped to ask Fazleena how to spell Michelangelo, and she in turn asked me to ask Martin).

"Martin, is this how you spell Michelangelo M-I-C-H-E-L-A-N-G-E-L-O?," I asked.

"If I helped you it'd would imply tacit approval of ...(something about me writing my blog)," he replied pompously. Babi lu.

Ermm...where was I...yeah "Could Michelangelo create masterpieces with people staring at his work? Could a dog pee on a fire hydrant with people looking at it?" said Martin to Fazleena.

So yeah. I'm back. Fazleena just left and Martin is on the phone with someone...he has a very bored expression on his face (well, he usually does...coz he's a boring person, right?)

Anyway...back to the first thing that I was talking about..I was shocked to hear Martin say some nasty things about this dude (who I think he had a crush on but was rejected. I'm not surprised...I mean..have you seen Martin before?)

He sounded extremely bitter and said a few harsh things about this guy...tsk, tsk!

Wow, you think you know a person and they just turn out to be even worse than what you originally thought of them. Haih...

Well, it's a good thing I never thought much about Martin.

Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment