Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh wait ...

I haven't told you the real reason why I updated this blog.

Remember how Jastin threatened to go all postal and kill innocent lives simply because I haven't been blogging? Well, that's not the reason.

I mean seriously, do I look as if I care if one of you die just because I don't blog? Get real people.

The actual reason is, I'm just too lazy to handle all the drama that would eventually come if Jastin carries out his threat.

I really have no time to go to a police station, give statements, deal with stupid and difficult people, answer questions, describe stuff and do all the other tedious things that come with being the reason behind a mass murder.

I have books to read and TV shows to watch. I really have no time for all that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment