Thursday, March 21, 2013

Here at work ...

Kenneth is talking to Angelin. It's very annoying.

"Okay," said Kenneth.

"Is that it?" asked Angelin.

"What you can always do is compare it to the day before ...," said Kenneth.


I don't know what is it that they're talking about but it's sounds so boring. Ee Loo just walked past me. She's carrying a brown handbag.

Kenneth is back talking to Angelin. He's drinking something. Wait, let me ask him what is it he's drinking.

"Kenneth, what are you drinking?"

"Why? You want?"

What? I just wanna know. Please lah ... it's most probably some nonsense drink like Jasmine Tea with fancy ass petals or something like that.

"S****, you tak nak pergi kencing ke?" Angelin just sibuk and asked.

Actually she's right. I really need to pee right now. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment