Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Okay .. so where was I?

Yeah, something about Jastin threatening to kill some people if I didn't update this god forsaken blog today ... or something like that right?

Actually, to be perfectly honest, the reason why I have not been updating this blog is simply because I don't give a fuck about it anymore.

I mean, do cool people even blog nowadays? I don't think so.

But Jastin, god ... can that Fei Chai be persuasive or what? Every time I see him (and it's quite often unfortunately), he's asking me about this blog.

And today, when Shaun Ho showed up, Jastin even went as far as to interview him for me ... for that special section that I have where I feature non-interesting people.

"Eh, I'm like your new contributor, right?" asked Jastin. Uh uh ... whatever you say.

Anyway, here are some of the things you should know about Shaun.

What he had for lunch: Carl's Junior.

His favourite colour: Orange (OMG, that's like so weird. Who the hell likes orange?)

How many times he peed today: Zero. (Me: What? You mean you didn't pee at all today? Shaun: No.)

Random quote : Err.. (I told you he's not that interesting, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment