Friday, May 31, 2013

Just another day at the office

So what are you going to blog about?

"There's a lot about Jastin ..." said Kenneth, who is finally reading my blog. OMG, I swear .. he is so lambat cerita.

Anyway, Jastin is on my right. He is eating two sweets at the same time. I told him that he's going to choke on them and

"Sharm, everybody does this okay. I do it all the time. There's nothing wrong with it," said Jastin ... stopping me from completing the previous sentence.

I was going to say that he's going to choke and nobody will be around to do the Heimlich manouver

How do you spell manouver?

"I'm not sure ... use the spellcheck, Sharm."

Where is the spellcheck?

"I'm not very sure."

Kenneth is on my left.

Do you have any questions for Kenneth?

Things you need to know about Kenneth.

Did you have your lunch? Haven't.

How many times did  you go to the toilet today? Once

What are you going to have for lunch? I don't think I'm going to have lunch today

OMG, Kenneth is looking at me as I'm typing this. And so is Jastin. Don't they know that they're not supposed to look at my screen as I type? Kenneth is still staring. And laughing. And still staring ...

"Okay, okay, okay ... hey ... fine, I've got work to do okay," said Kenneth as he moved away and is now writing something on a piece of paper.

"I think I have to go as well. I have to go for the meeting....my last meeting at the Metro... I think," said Jastin.

Okay, but he's still here. Not moving. He's looking at the screen.

I think I'm going to edit it.

Don't have to edit it. Then it won't be the Sudden Blog right, Sharm?

No comments:

Post a Comment