Friday, May 31, 2013

Meet the new guy (He Who Must Not Be Named ... so that's what he was pointing at)

"I'm back," he said.

"I want undivided attention."

"If you do not know the meaning of undivided attention..."

I'm thinking of a name for you on my blog. What would you like?

"I  don't know ... you give it to me lah."

"Is that the concept of your blog? Do you use everyone's real name on it?" Yes.

He's pointing his finger at me now. Oh, apparently it's my turn to speak.

This is the awesomest and weirdest entry I've made so far. Usually, people get annoyed when I type out everything that they say. But this guy ...(*) He Who Must Not Be Named ... yet (he actually gave a thumbs up for that) and now he's just staring at the screen.

I don't know what to do. This has never happened before.

"Please finish your thought. You have not finished this part," he said ... pointing at (*)

"I want you to take out 'lah' because I don't want people to know I'm a Malaysian."

"If you take my words verbatim, they would know that it's me. No one here can talk the way that I do."

"Please excuse me, I  need to go and change (something) personality before I can come back here."

That was fast. He's back.

And he's leaning against my chair.

"I said 'Change my personality ... not change my underwear!'" said He Who Must Not Be Named.

Oh my god... he is actually dictating what I should type. And is pointing at some words ... he doesn't know how this works.

Please read my blog.

"I'm trying to make you a more awesome blog writer," he said with his arms crossed.

He also said: "He is also cursing under his breath."

Dude, this is not how this blog works. You have to read the previous entries.

"Don't make a rule and expect everyone to play along with it."

Oh, apparently I was wrong. He said "I said, 'Don't make YOUR rule and expect everyone to play along with it'."

I'm getting tired. This has to be the longest entry I've ever made.

One thing's for sure .... he ain't no pushover like Kenneth.

"Damn straight!" said He Who Must Not Be Named.

And he's still here ....


No comments:

Post a Comment