Friday, April 27, 2012

Have you met Kenneth and his friend Michelle and their friend Tashny?

Meet Kenneth. Our new writer.

I'm not sure whether I like him or not. He's always complaining that I bully him...like seriously, do I sound like someone who is capable of controlling another human being?

This is Kenneth.



Kenneth has a friend. Her name is Michelle. I'm not sure whether I like her either. She has a thing against Chettynad Fried Chicken. You know how we can't trust anyone who doesn't like CFC, right? They're just so...kes suspect.

Anyway, Michelle and Kenneth have a friend. Her name is Tashny. I like her because she's my biggest fan.

I came to work and found this message on my keyboard, but it's not on my keyboard anymore..because if I leave it there, I wouldn't be able to type anything. So it's now on my...erm...wall?:



This kinda borders on stalker-ism, but whatever. I don't judge people and I'm sure if it gets too creepy, there'll be a restraining order involved somewhere.

Actually you know what...I'm not so sure if I like this Tashny. I got this message on Monday and it's Friday already...where the hell are those brownies?



1 comment:

  1. i came down the other day but you weren't in yet (it was nearly lunch time, shame on you!). i bring you brownies now!!

    ReplyDelete