Friday, April 27, 2012

Major, major news...!

OMG...you guys are not going to believe this at all! Martin is going to go crazy when he hears about this...

Someone asked if I want to turn this blog into a book! OMG...I'm so going to be the next J.K Rowling. What am I going to do with all that money and how will I be able to handle that kind of fame?

Should I still work here? If I quit, then I can actually go on a world tour to promote my book and that means I won't have to see Martin ever again!

Anyway, since you guys are like my fans (though I really don't know why. Please start living your lives...I beg you), I think that you deserve to know the reason why I haven't been blogging about Martin lately.

It's because Martin had a sudden diva moment and was feeling all 'hurt' and said that I was insulting him way too much on my blog. What insults, I ask? I thought I was just telling the truth...

Martin then un-friended me on Facebook (I totally didn't know that he did that until he told me about it. Like duh.) But now, we're back to being friends on FB...but I don't see the point at all. It's not as if he posts anything interesting on his page. Buang masa aku je jadi kawan dia.

Anyway, now that Martin is talking to me and is not so uptight anymore, I guess I can continue insulting...I mean, tell the truth about him.

And what do you think? Should I turn this blog into a book...don't worry, I won't forget you when I'm famous. Besides...how can I forget you when I don't even know who the hell you are?

* Basyar is here. Three things you need to know about Basyar now.

Fav colour: Blue
What he had for lunch: Burger kaw-kaw
How many times he went to the toilet today: Twice

No comments:

Post a Comment