Saturday, April 28, 2012

I was somewhere today...


Somewhere which involved me sweating profusely, being bored as hell, getting teargassed, running blindly, getting locked in Starbucks and riding home in a packed LRT among smelly people.

Oh...and I also got a slice of cake for free as a birthday treat - best part of the whole frigging day. (My birthday was last month but who's keeping track? Obviously not the people at Starbucks.)



I was so tired that when the barista went "We have *thiscake* and *thatcake* and *theothercake*"...I was like, "Apa-apa lah dik.. Suka hati you."

And he chose this for me...his favourite apparently. And it was nice. Good to know that the barista has good taste.



1 comment:

  1. i was trapped in shangrila KL for like more than 6 hours !!

    ReplyDelete