Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wait...you're actually alive? What a coincidence...so am I!

First up....what's up bitches? (Sorry if that way of greeting offends you...here, please accept my sincere 'I don't give a damn.')

You won't believe the number of people who have been talking about my blog recently...and it's kinda making me feel worried. Seriously. How many people with no lives are actually out there? And how many of them do I actually know?

***** is here. He's behind me and just said "Huh? Is this NC? Don't blog about me if it's not about NC."

"Don't use my real name." Then what should I use?

"Momok Girl." "Rempit."

"T** Karr Wei's best friend is Momok Girl."

What about Marine Boy?

"Eh, you know Marine Boy? How come your friends (that would be Karr Wei and Christina) don't know? Is it because they're Chinese and do Chinese things? 


"Their lunch is probably wan tan mee with three wantans."

I've told Marine Boy not to make controversial statements like that...in public. But he is yet to heed my advice.

Last week he said Nasa grew up with Orang Utans because she's from Sarawak and there weren't many humans in that state back then. 

Marine Boy is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment