Friday, July 15, 2011

Guess who's here?

Hey all. Eduwingyelsdis is here.

He's looking at the screen...trying to see what I am writing.

Eduwingyelsdis is showing Christina the video about the boy who wore the MU t-shirt ("Jersey la. Not t-shirt. Haiyooooh!" says Eduwingyelsdis) okay, JERSEY, at the Liverpool training thingy at Bukit Jalil Stadium yesterday.

Me: How would you describe the MU fan?

Eduwingyelsdis: Bodoh. It's like going to a tiger and going "Eh, you berani...gigit la. You berani gigit la.."

Christina: Aiyoh...poor boy. Sharm, you write la stories about that poor boy.

Anyway, it is so difficult writing this post. Eduwingyelsdis is looking at me. I'm pressured. I know that he is here looking for the seventh member, (who thankfully, is not around!)

Eduwingyelsdis: If my girlfriend reads this blog...habislah. See, how selfish you are?!

We're going to makan. On Eduwingyelsdis.

No comments:

Post a Comment