Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where is Rizal?

That is what Jastin wants to know....he just got a phone call, and went "Hey bro."

He walked off. Most probably because he knows that I'll transcribe whatever I hear. Oh, he's back. He's looking at the screen. Still looking. Hello? What is so interesting on the screen lah..

OMG! It's Martin. He just walked past us and Jastin said hi. Then I said hi. And Martin said hi back. If only he knows that I'm updating his favourite blog. Okay, Jastin is still reading whatever I'm typing.

"Fine, I'll do my work. Oh...Rizal is here. I wanna go see Rizal. You wanna go?"

"You have lost an awful lot of weight. And I found it," says Martin. Then he realised that I'm updating the blog.

"It's sad when some things don't grow and evolve," Martin says to Jastin...and walks off.

Like seriously people. See what you're making me do. You want me to update a blog that Martin hates. And Jastin is still looking at the screen.

"I am not," he replies. Like hello...how would he know I typed that if he wasn't looking? Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment