Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nelsen's here

Nelsen: Bising betul!

Jastin: Bro. Where are you going? Stay here la.

Nelsen: *fingers typing action* Settle some things sikit.

Jastin: Hmm...ahh. That's all?

He's looking at me now. And touching the mouse.

Jastin: Is that how you update ah? *turns to the right* Eh, bro...pakai lagi ah? Pink ah..

He's now talking to Ehfan about some "magical" bracelet thingy. Ehfan is behind me. Jastin is on my left. They are talking about being recalled or something.

Jastin: Why? Why? Why?

Me: Nothing.

Jastin is still looking at the screen. He can't believe that this is how I update my blog.

Haih. Drama. I asked Jastin something about a mutual friend and he replied. Then when he saw that I was actually typing his reply out, he freaked out and ask me to delete it!

Ish...doesn't he know how this blog works?

As I'm editing this blog, Jastin asks, "Eh, can edit ah?" I say yes. "Put it in la, that I asked if can edit it."

Memang susah nak layan my fans ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment