Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is for Bboy...=)

Bboy is my other biggest fan....and wants a blog post dedicated to him...so here it is. Inspired by some of Twitter's recent trending topics, I have created a new hashtag #replacemovietitleswithbboy

Sorry sidetrack sikit.

OMG. Rizal is here.
Jastin: How?
Rizal: Minum.
Jastin: Sharm. You wanna go?

They are still looking at me. Jastin wants a reply. OMG. What?

He just said hello. If I am still sitting here and not saying anything...obviously I tak nak pergi right. Apahal dengan diorang ni? They are still here!

Jastin: Okay, nevermind.

OMG. I think he merajuk. "You merajuk ah?" I ask. "No lah, why I wanna merajuk for such things."

Rizal and Jastin...going for tea.
Rizal is laughing..a silent evil laugh. THEY ARE STILL HERE! OMG! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

"See you tomorrow."

Back to my original blog post idea. Here are some of the titles:


  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Bboy

  2. Mr Popper's Bboy

  3. Tolong! Awek aku Bboy!

  4. Kung Fu Bboy

  5. X-Men: First Bboy

  6. Green Bboy

  7. Transformers: Dark of the Bboy

  8. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Bboy

  9. A Beautiful Bboy

  10. Mysterious Bboy

1 comment:

  1. gotta say, for a second there when i logged into your blog, started reading down your post, when i see the headliners stating "This is for Bboy" =) i freaked out.

    hahahaha.. diss about christina more, porky has more juice to roast about! xD


    ps: Transformer: "Darkside" of the bboy xp

    ReplyDelete