Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday. It is.

Hello everybody,

I am trying to write my article. But I can't just yet...coz the dude I need to interview is driving and I can't talk to him because I promised Oprah that I won't talk/text on the phone while driving and therefore I shouldn't encourage others either.

Oh, I also have a new fan. Norlin. *Hi, Norlin!* She's a real person.

Lohan is behind me...talking to Nasa and Ian. They are talking about some clinic.

"How come I didn't see anything fun like that?" asks Nasa.

Ian is laughing. Lohan left.

Oh...Nasa just walked away. Ian is now behind me, writing his article. Wait, let me turn around and check. Yup, he is. He's also scratching his nose.

Ivy is opposite me...looking all stressed. Most probably she can't find her desktop icon. Niki is talking to the Goh brothers. Kelly is standing. Daryl is sitting. Niki laughed. He's still laughing.

Sheela just walked past me. She's wearing pink.

Ok, I have to go now.

But before that. Three things you need to know about Szeto boy.

1. What he had for lunch: Fried rice
2. What is his favourite number: *blank stare* (I don't think he knows how to count)
3. What he's wearing: A t-shirt that says "It's not easy being easy."

p/s: AMC just came and asked me to help proof-read a page. Something about Harry Potter. I really need to go now. "Adios!" (No, that's not a spell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment