Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bored already...

It's like what? The third day I'm doing this and I'm already bored! But, I know I have fans out there that I cannot disappoint...so I'm going to get over myself and do this for them.

And by fans, I mean Yoke Teng and Christina.

Now - I'm sleepy. Very sleepy. IY is behind me..typing something. PY is also here..but I can't see her because she's behind that huge pillar thingy.

I'm staring at my phone..hoping that I'll get a message from my swimming instructor saying that she has terrible migraine (again) and has to cancel the class.

Daughtry's 'What About Now' is going on...we've heard this song so many times today that we're thoroughly annoyed by it.

I'm wearing an all-black ensemble today.

Jaya wants to be mentioned in my blog. So I gotta go up and see what's she's doing...so I can blog about it as she does it.

Toodles...for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can finally post a comment! Sharm's forcing me to be a follower of this blog. Since she's my friend, I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete