Thursday, February 5, 2009

Late entry

Sorry for not blogging earlier..I was malas.

There was only one thing on my mind the whole day today - whether I should buy the RM209 Charles & Keith handbag which was probably made in Balakong (information provided by NM who heard it from her bf).

That's why I couldn't sit still and write an entry..until now. Oh, and also I couldn't find a PC next to Karr Wei or Xin Yi...which is why I don't have any info on them today.

Just finished a conversation with IS...who encouraged me to get over my silly fear of drowning and just swim. Easy for her to say..it's not her who's fated to drown (an astrologer told me that that's my way of death). But I'm going to take her advice anyway...might as well be happy when I'm drowning. Looking forward to my next swimming lesson.

This is my last entry for this week. Going to Penang tomorrow.

Good luck to Karr Wei and Xin Yi on their orange throwing endeavour this Monday. Hopefully they'll meet their tall, dark and handsome dude.

p/s: Any tall, dark and handsome dude (or anyone who knows guys who fit the bill) reading this entry, pls leave your phone number and email add. They'll contact you soon.

p/s2: Short, fat and not-so-handsome dudes may apply...but don't get your hopes up too high.

*The format of this entry is a little different that the previous ones. That's because Karr Wei said maybe I should try blogging about things that had already happened - not just the ones that happen as I'm blogging*

Kata pepatah for the day: If you need to pee, don't hold it in.

1 comment:

  1. was laughing so hard when i read this blog. Faster come back to office!!!

    ReplyDelete