Monday, February 2, 2009

Why are you reading this?

Christina is undecided. She doesn't know if her screen name should be Gray Whale or Purple Whale. Personally, I don't think it matters because at the end of the day...she's a whale.

She's looking at the assignment roster now. I'm sitting on her right typing this. This is what we do when we have nothing to do.

Things on top of Christina's mind:
Number: 11
Day: Tuesday
Actor: I don't know

"Can we stop and pass? Don't you have nothing else to do?" asks Christina. I tell her to look at our blog because it already has four paragraphs!

Christina is busy Facebooking. She's clicking on something but the page is loading very slowly. She looks frustrated. Now she's typing a reply to a message she received on Facebook. She's scrolling up..and down..up...and down.

I'm calling Karr Wei now...it's ringing..but she's not picking up.
Christina is clicking away..she has so many windows open on her desktop that she's having a hard time finding what she wants to see.

She's typing the second line of her article. The photos were taken by Chan. We think that Andrea Fonseka looks nice. Now that she's lost all that weight.

I'm thinking about what to write. But I have no clue. I shouldn't be here in the first place. I should be at my place on the first floor and complete my own work. But I'm here.

Christina just scratched her head. I told her that. She said, "You gila."

No comments:

Post a Comment