Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Headache - Part 2

Just got back.

Hmm, where was I? Oh, the Lost DVDs...so yeah. I just met Michael and I asked him what's wrong with the DVD. He said that I should bring it back so that he can go and complain to the seller.

I'm in 3A now. I'm here because there's no one in Level 1.

Karr Wei is on my left. On her left is Yoke Teng. Karr Wei says that I'm a 'sin-capitalizer'. I can't tell you what she meant by it because it involves 'illegal' matters. But she said that I should mention that she mentioned it...so there.

Oh. I just got back from an interview with a lady...who has the worst set of teeth on earth. It's so jagged and wide apart, that throughout the interview, I could only think about how the hell she brushes her teeth.

I'm sure her toothbrush gets stuck in the gap and she has a painful time trying to retrieve it every morning...

Martin is on my right. He just said that he's a leftist..so he shouldn't be on my right. He thinks it's funny...he's looking at the screen now.

"He thinks you're one of the best drivers in the basement," says Martin. He's making a phone call now. He's giving me a weird look.

He said, "Hi!"...now he's having a conversation...and giggling like a girl.

Back to that lady with the terrible set of teeth. Her dentist will never need an x-ray to see the condition of her teeth..coz they're all out there.

Yoke Teng is saying something to Karr Wei. Karr Wei is drinking 100 Plus. She's biting the straw.

Martin is still talking.

"Should I care...I'll tell you about her later. It takes a whole book. You know, the person who sabos me by trying to put stuff on my bag...no..the other one...yes, I don't know," says Martin.

Okay, I didn't mean to eavesdrop..but he was saying it loud enough so that I could hear them all.

Top three things you should know about Karr Wei now.

"It used to be four..why is it three now?" asks Karr Wei.

Martin just came next to me...and he looked at my screen..and said "Oh, my god!"

I'm trying to convince Martin to read my blog.

"How's Ian ah?" he asks.

He says that I should probably mention that he's fascinated with Ian and that it's a shame he cut his hair. Things will never be the same again. He also said that my writing reminds him of Goebels.

Back to Karr Wei.

What did she have for lunch today: Fried rice
Her overall feeling: Sleeping and sick of work.
First thing she's going to do when she gets back home: Open the fridge.

Martin says he will pass a hat around so that they can collect enough money to buy me a life.....

1 comment: