Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tak jadi...

Karr Wei asked me to write this. "Say 'Karr Wei is very upset but she cannot say what because it's unprintable'".

Now I'm intrigued.

Anyway, I can't write about Jaya because she's not here.

Karr Wei just said something that I can't type. Now she says,"We need to change." Hope you guys get the idea of what she's trying to say.

"Eh, try this sweet," says Karr Wei.

I just took one...and it's orange-flavoured candy.

"Do a review about the candy," adds Karr Wei.

Orange Candy
("It's from Hong Kong by the way," she says. "If you want that piece of information."

The Orange Candy tastes very much like Mandarin orange...which I suspect it is. Right now it tastes a little soury, but I hope that as time passes by, it'll turn sweet. The candy is square...like a box. Smaller and thicker than Sugus.

(Two seconds ago, Karr Wei gave me a funny look. Most probably questioning my sanity."

Karr Wei is on my left. She just laughed. Oh..she's reading this blog. She's currently biting her pinky finger..and now closes her mouth as she tries to hide her laughter. She coughed twice.

Nobody is on my right. Shaari is on the phone...he's walking behind us, talking loudly as if nobody's here. He just laughed. He just laughed again.

Top four things you should know about Karr Wei now...at this moment.

Fav phrase: Your head. No lah.
Least fav food: Sashimi
Fav colour: Olive green (so fancy)
Fav number: 18

*Karr Wei thinks: "Sharmila's phone just rang and her ring tone is like BLEEDING loud!!"*

Sorry, I was distracted by a phone call from PY. Drama with IS's phone. Drama over.

Kata pepatah of the day (courtesy of Karr Wei): Be careful what you write on Facebook. Your boss might be reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment