Friday, February 27, 2009

Cats on chest

Finally. I can blog about Jaya. Not that I've been dying to...but she merajuklah, saying that I don't blog about her.

Jaya has got some cats on her chest...and Karr Wei says that she thinks it's wrong, the way Jaya has been touching herself.

"No!" says Jaya in a fierce voice that we don't often get to hear.

"Okay, Karr Wei thinks that it's indecent the way she's touching herself," says Karr Wei, prompting me to write it on my blog.

Jaya gets defensive.

"Indecent is not the word. She's getting into character," says Jaya.

"Not that I've been dying to? Hey, that's not nice," says Jaya after reading the first line of my entry.

"Hey, this is my blog. You can't dictate me," I retort.

"I feel like taking off my bra," says Jaya....but when I want to type that in, she says no.

So I say to her," Hey, masa aku tak blog pasal you, you marah. Now that I'm blogging about you, you're censoring me left and right."

"I'm looking at you with my editing eyes," she warns me.

"Sharmila, I think my buttons are going to pop out," says Karr Wei as she sends an SMS. I look at her. Not really pop out la..maybe get a bit loose kot.

Jaya is looking at the screen now. Then she looked at me. Now she's not looking.

It's very hard to please Jaya. This might just be the only blog about her.

"Why must women get period ah?" asks Jaya. Now she checks her phone. "Why? Why? Why? Don't say why?"

Jaya is talking to herself now.

"Why don't you just get pregnant? Then you won't get period," advises Karr Wei. "Keep getting pregnant, then you'll never get period again."

Jaya says something (*I really didn't catch what she was saying*)

Karr Wei is having a conversation with Christina.

Top three things you should know about Jaya today:

What did you have for lunch: Pork balls noodles soup
Overall feeling for the day: Physical pain and panic
The first thing you'll do when you get back home: Take off my clothes, shower and read my books. (Additional information: she'll be wearing clothes and socks)

Kata pepatah for the day (courtesy of Christina): Dress in stripes.

1 comment:

  1. this is soo misleading, creating ways for gossip. tsk tsk.
    but the cats were distracting me.

    ReplyDelete