Monday, February 2, 2009

It's mine

I've decided not to share this blog with Christina. It's mine. All mine.

Now I'm back on the first floor. NM is on my left. She's busy typing away...most probably not work..=) Let me see...hmm, yah..she's typing something on Facebook.

PY is on the phone right now...she just said "Thank you, bye!". Now she's behind me, talking to NM..asking a question...NM looks befuddled.

I just asked PY's and NM's permission if I could mention them in my blog. NM said "as long as it doesn't incriminate me for not doing my work."

PY just walked away...after taking a pineapple tart from the tray between NM and I. Now, she's quarelling with NM over some murukku. She dropped some on the floor...she picks them up and throws them into the dustbin.

IS just called NM into the room - it's been 3mins now...she's still in there.

Anyway, Karr Wei asked if I wanted to go makan porridge steamboat. Aku tengah mengantuk gila...but for the sake of bonding with friends..I said yes.

I love Britney Spears. I wish I could do 500 crunches a day like she does.

NM is back.

"It's so crunchy it makes my ears pop," said PY about the murukku.

I wonder if anyone will read this blog...and if I'll have a following like those popular bloggers.

I just realised that it doesn't matter. This blog is crap...I'm just doing it for fun.

Kata pepatah for the day: Don't shit if you can't stand the smell.

1 comment: