Thursday, February 12, 2009

In trouble...

IS issued a severe warning that I shouldn't blog during working hours. It's 6.10pm now...I think it's okay kot.

It's my fault for asking her to read the blog in the first place. I'll take the blame. I know she's reading this...so I'm going to say "I love IS. She's the best boss ever."

I know NC is also reading this. So I'm going to add "I love NC. He's the best boss ever as well."

Oh, before I forget. I'm so emotional right now. I asked for Lost Season Two and Three from Michael yesterday and he left the DVDs with his secretary!!! He actually remembered! I feel so...you know, happy.

And there I was, earlier, saying that he didn't remember because of his age. I totally take it back. He's the best. I'm the forgetful one...no, let's make that Martin.

I asked Martin to become a follower of this blog..but he said he'll only do it if IY converts to Islam. Yeah, like that's gonna happen soon.

Karr Wei is on my left. She's waiting. We're having dinner with Xin Yi in Commons.

"Can I go first, so that she won't be waiting for too long?" asks Karr Wei. I say "Okay". Karr Wei just left.

I'm alone here. Okay, not really. There are many people on this floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment