Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Morning post

Hallo.

I'm all by myself now. Trying to start and finish my article in less than one hour. I can do it.

Got two comments on my blog already. Wow, I knew this is going to be popular...but I didn't expect it to be this fast.

To the first commentator: Yes, this blog is going to be everywhere.
To the second commentator: Don't be a hater! I just know how to micro-manage my time..=)

Okay..I'm also very perasan.

PY told me that something very interesting happened after I left yesterday. We got complaints saying that we were not removing the sex spams from our forum. High-intensity drama....damn, I missed it! If not I could've blogged about it.

Met a foreign worker in the lift just now. He got off on the same floor as I did. He turned around and looked confused. He spoke in a funny language (okay, the language wasn't funny, but the way he talked was. Have to be politically correct nowadays. Banyak susah) to me. I couldn't understand a word...(obviously).

Excerpts from the 'conversation'
Me: (sign language) Hand to mouth - Look at him questioningly
He: Nods
Me: Show two fingers, point downwards.
He: Ah, ah, shows two fingers and points downwards.

After three minutes of exchanging improvised and made-on-the-spot sign languages, I figured out that he's a new canteen staff and wants to get to the cafeteria...

And all that excitement so early in the morning! It's going to be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment