Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm back

I want to be honest here...I was actually thinking about letting this blog go. But Xin Yi has been bugging me all day today to update my blog. So here I am.

I'm not going to talk about Thaipusam. If you want a preview on hell...just go to Penang. It's so bloody hot, depressingly humid and unbelievably suffocating! There's like no air...and the only wind you can expect there is from someone's ass!

I'm on 3a now..there's no PC available downstairs. I haven't told NC and IS that I'm up here. Most probably they're thinking that I'm still at my morning assignment....unless they've checked my updates on Facebook.

Xin Yi is on my left...no wait, she's not there any more. She's talking to Jacobus now. On my right are Martin and Richard.

Ing Yeen just asked if I wanted to have lunch. I said.."Can wait 5 minutes, ah?"

Xin Yi is back. She's reading Saturday's newspaper.

"Are you sad ah? You look so sad..." says Xin Yi. "No lah, I'm just tired," I reply.

I stop to think for a second.

"Yes ah? I look so sad is it? It's so 'suay' to look sad for no reason," I tell her. So, I'm plastering a fake smile on my face now.

Xin Yi is clicking the mouse. Ing Yeen just stood up. She's sitting again. Dollah is talking to someone. He's loud.

Jacobus just walked past me.

It's damn cold up here. I'm going for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sasha N,

    It would seem like your bosses NC and IS are not giving you enough work to do, if you have time to blog suddenly (at work).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear NC,

    Thank you for your comment. I, on the other hand, have no comments.

    ReplyDelete