Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can't write

Remember that article I said I was going to finish in an hour...like at 10am? Guess what, I just completed it. IS is clearing it now..or should I say..rewriting it.

OMG! I have no idea what's going on with my writing..but one thing's for sure. I can't write!!!

I really hope this is a temporary setback (though if you ask IS or NC, they'd say that it's been going on for at least a year)...or else I have to move to a department in which it's longest article is eight para long.

Anyway, NM is back to sitting on my left. She's...ermm...Facebooking. IY is on my right..at least 5m away...checking something colourful on the net. My eyesight is screwed..so I can't really see what's on the screen..a bunch of red and green boxes.

PY is at NC's place...

N'Sync's 'Tearing Up My Heart' is going on right now. Janitor is polishing the floor.

NM just wiped her right eye...and she just flipped back her hair. Now she's clicking her mouse.

IY just scratched his left ear...now his back....

PY just looked at her notebook on the table before typing something.

I'm wearing white Adidas sneakers...NM is wearing black high heels...IY is wearing white Converse sneakers...IS is wearing something that's hurting her feet (tu la...nak sangat berfesyen)..and PY is wearing...I can't see from here.

IS just called me. She wants me to do Thursday's panel...I said "Yeah". Then she asked me to print out the pics. She said "Thanks."

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment