Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updating..

I'm back on level 3A....I came up to send my artist request form....you know, that panel IS asked me to do.

I'm sitting on Christina's left. On my left is Yoke Teng... and I just asked her how she wants to be referred to on my blog. She said "Yoke Teng."

Christina is having a crisis. Her CD is stuck in the PC. She's looking for a safety pin...but since we don't have an aunty here...she can't find one.

Xin Yi asked her to get a paper clip from Esther. Christina managed to open the CD-ROM. The CD is still spinning. I ask her to close it, just in case the CD flies out and cuts someone's face. Chrisitina obliged. She closed it. Then she opened it again. I pressed the CD down while she pried it out. Drama over.

I asked Xin Yi how she wants to be known. She said "Whatever"...then she added "You don't use whatever ah!"

I asked Jade what name she wants me to use...Xin Yi sibuk and answers "The Busy Girl". Then I gave her a look...for being sibuk.

I ask Jade if I can use JC. She said "Okay".

Brian is talking to Nelsen.

Nelsen just said "Hi". Christina told me to include him in the blog. I said I just did. Nelsen looked at the screen and said "Out of no where!"

Christina is trying to get one fo the CD-ROMs to play her CD. But tak boleh. Christina just said "Bodohnya".

I offered to try the CD on this PC. Put the CD in. It's reading.

Gotta go. Christina wants to use this PC.

2 comments:

  1. Should I be convinced that our office is very exciting since you narrated so meticulously what have been happening? Thanks for being so observant ya. Hope you find yourself a nice PC

    p.s. you did make the office sound less boring, good job..

    ReplyDelete